Thursday, February 23, 2012

Support Allipalooza and get some cool gear.


It’s the first week of Allipalooza and I’m having a blast.    It snowed last night and I loved laying in bed and hearing the wind blow.   It’s a nice sound when you are inside at least.  

Several people have been asking me how they can help support Allipalooza.   Sending good vibes is the first thing, but I also have another way.   Last year I painted what I call my power symbol (the sun with the ying yang.    I have turned that symbol into my logo (see top left of my blog) and have created t-shirts and other gear for people to buy.  I tried to keep the pricing low and all proceeds will be split between supporting Allipalooza and First Descents. To access my cafepress store click here:  http://www.cafepress.com/allipalooza  

Between my regular fundraising for Team FD and the proceeds from the store, I am hoping to raise enough money to send two survivors to camp this year.  That is only $2,000 and every little bit helps.    Here is the link if you want to donate to my team in support of my 5k.  

Peace and Love, 

Alli "Lolli" Ward

  If you do not hope and dream you will not discover what is beyond your limits and expectations.  --Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment